Do you want to make sure everyone remembers to wear hearing protection? SoundEar makes it simple to display noise levels so that everyone knows when hearing protection is needed. If the red light is flashing, it is time to put on hearing protection.
If you simply want to make sound levels visible, SoundEar 2 is the most effective way to go. Just mount the SoundEar display in a visible spot and set the decibel levels in which you want the yellow warning light and the red flashing light to be displayed.
By implementing SoundEar 2 you can expect to:
- Create awareness of noise levels in your facility
- Make sure everyone remembers hearing protection
- Reduce noise levels through visualization. Noise levels tend to go down when they are displayed prominently.
- Be sure you are complying with occupational noise regulations.
If you want to go to the next level, SoundEar 3 includes a software package that provides:
- Live remote monitoring of noise levels with email alerts when critical levels are reached.
- Reports that allow you to compare and analyze noise levels across time and locations.
- Documentation on noise levels over time.
If you would like more information on the software’s capabilities, watch this short video: SoundeEar3 Software Demo or have us come out and demo SoundEar and the software for you.
Here is an example of a report that can be generated by the SoundEar 3 software: [pdf-embedder url=”https://bulwark.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Soundear-report-sample.pdf” title=”Soundear report sample”]