Look to Bulwark Safety Systems as your source for first-class products from Inxpect – The First and Only Manufacturer of a SIL Certified Safety Radar.
Inxpect is a technology company that designs and manufactures smart radar sensors for industrial safety and robotics.
How Does It Work?
- This paradigm allows static objects to be managed inside the scenario
- People who are still are not actually static: the sensor can detect an operator’s micro-movements from breathing
3D safety radar
More on Safety
What does the system consist of?
The control unit can handle up to 6 radar sensors. It has 1 Safety Output, 2 relay outputs for other signaling devices such as light towers, and 3 configurable inputs for muting and other functions.
Easy-to-use software is used to configure the system. It also provides system status, system validation, and maintenance functionality.
- Each sensor has a 4 meter range. Larger areas can be covered using multiple sensors
- The system is SIL2 / PLd
- Muting functionality is built in
- Two 3D sensing fields to choose from
Wide Coverage Field Narrow Coverage Field
In comparison to other technologies, radar technology is much more resistant to environmental disturbances generated by production processes and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications and can be positioned up to 3 m high.
The Inxpect Safety Radar System is very reasonably priced and software is always free.
To learn more click on the Inxpect brochure below or contact Bulwark Safety Systems.LBK-System_overview_en_2019v3.0-mail
Connect with us to schedule a demo and get your product, price, and availability questions answered promptly and professionally.