Look to Bulwark Safety Systems as your source for first-class products from ZoneSafe – Proximity Warning & Alert Systems.
Bulwark Safety Systems and ZoneSafe are reducing the risk of accidental collisions between pedestrian workers and industrial vehicles.
How Does It Work?
Zonesafe uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology that creates detection zones around vehicles, assets, crossing points and walkways.
Active tags are worn by personnel, fitted to assets or set up around hazards. They are identified by the system when entering the detection zone. This triggers an audible visual alert, warning vehicle operators of the tag’s close proximity to the vehicle. ZoneSafe tags do not require line of sight and will be detected regardless of obstructions, blind spots or poor visibility.
• 360 Degree Detection
• Single or Multiple Detection Zones
• 3-9 Meter Detection Range
• Detection Regardless of Obstruction
• Event Data and Logging
A ZoneSafe in-cab control unit is fitted within reach of the vehicle’s operator (shown above). An audible visual alarm alerts the operator every time a tagged person or object is detected entering or breaking the antenna’s detection zone.
A ZoneSafe detection antenna is fitted to the vehicle (shown above). This creates a 3-9 meter continuous detection zone around the vehicle, which detects personnel or objects carrying a ZoneSafe tag.
ZoneSafe active RFID tags (shown above) are worn by all personnel or fitted to assets. The tag can be placed in our ZoneSafe hi viz jacket, clipped to a lanyard, placed in your pocket or fitted to a detection cone.
- Vehicle to Person Alert – preventing collisions between industrial vehicles and pedestrian workers.
- Walkway Alert – preventing collisions between vehicles, workers and equipment.
- Crossing Alert – separating site traffic and pedestrians with audible visual warnings and restricting movement.
- Vehicle Detection System – a long range vehicle to vehicle detection solution providing early warning alerts.
- Asset Protection – reducing the risk of collision damage to assets whilst increasing safety.
- Aircraft Damage Protection – preventing collisions with aircraft while they are being serviced.
- Vehicle Access Control – providing a hands free automated access control solution.
- Personnel Access Control – providing restricted or controlled access through doors or turnstiles.
Check out the video below for more information on the ZoneSafe Proximity Warning & Alert Systems.