Bulwark Safety Systems is partnering with Fortress Interlocks to offer an affordable online ANSI B11 based Licensed Machine Safety Specialist “LMSS” course starting this December. Unlike most safety training out there which is based on International ISO standards, this course is based on U.S. ANSI B11 Standards which are the U.S. specific standards. If you desire to be a Licensed Machine Safety Specialist, this is the training you will want. But you will need to contact us soon as the first module starts December 1st, 2020.
Below is what you can expect to be proficient in after completing the course as a certified LMSS:
– Demonstrate understanding of the relevant legislation and regulations
– Understand the relevant machinery safety standards
– Manage and carry out machinery risk assessments
– Select risk reduction measures
– Design a safe control system
– Validate risk reduction measures
Act quickly because the first of five modules are scheduled for December 1st & 2nd. There are quantity discounts available for 5 or more attendees from the same organization.
To sign up, send us an email at [email protected], or call us directly at 971-330-8357. You can also request additional information by emailing us.